“There is more joy in giving than in receiving (Acts 20:26)”.
Saint George Hospital University Medical Center is happy to announce that effective today a Volunteer program is launched. The main purpose of this program is to meet, greet, orient and assist patients during their experience at SGHUMC.
Our volunteer services team offers opportunities to improve the experience of patients and visitors alike. Whether it’s providing emotional support, helping visitors navigate the hospital or assisting with spiritual services, we can help you find a volunteer opportunity that matches your experience level.
We are currently looking for compassionate, enthusiastic individuals who are committed to make a difference not just in their lives, but also in the lives of those around them.
Types of volunteer work:
- Assist patients to improve their experience at SGHUMC.
- Meet and greet patient in the lobby on arrival
- Orient patients and escort them into the facility
- Supervise children in the playroom
- Provide elderly companionship
- Answer phones, take messages and transfers
- Participates in campaigns, celebrations, surveys and may assist in the preparation and execution such as helping in wrapping presentation or assist visitors during campaign
- Assist in cafeteria work
- Secretarial or receptionist work
Interested Candidates can join by applying to the Human Resources Department.